Includes a full English breakfast as well as tea and cake on arrival.
As a double from £125.00 per night
As a single from £90.00 per night
Our standard rate will vary depending upon the time of year and length of stay.
Cots and mattresses are available to be placed in the bedroom free of charge for children under five.
Please note that we have a separate room that children may use while sharing your bathroom for which there is a charge of £25.00 per child under 18 years.
The Escape Tariffs
The cost per night for two people bed and breakfast is £135.
The cost for three nights off peak is £395.
The cost per night as just a holiday cottage in high season, is £110 or £540 per week, and in low season £80 per night or £410 per week.
The Haven Tariffs
The cost for three nights off peak is £545.
The cost per night as a holiday cottage in high season is £332 per night and £1195 per week ranging down £182 per night and £695 per week in the low season with a variety of prices in between.
Normal change over day is Friday, with a three night minimum in both properties.
Bookings are from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and to 10.00 am on the day of departure.
We accept well behaved dogs by prior arrangement at an extra cost of £50 per dog per visit.
High Park Farm Holiday Cottage Booking Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of ½ of the cost of the holiday must accompany the booking request. The deposit is non-refundable. unless the owner is unable to accept the booking, and as specified below.
- The Balance of payment to be paid 8 weeks prior to date of arrival. Please be advised that Cheque or bank transfer only as there are no credit card facilities.
- Bookings are from 4:00pm on the day of arrival and 10:00am on the day of departure.
- We would ask that proper care is taken for the property. Accidental damage and breakages of a minor nature will not normally be charged but the occupier will be liable for any damage over £10.00.
- On departure please ensure you leave the property clean and tidy and in a similar condition to how you found it.
- In the event of the Property becoming unavailable (such as due to fire or flooding), the owner will endeavour to provide the Guest with suitable alternative accommodation or will refund all monies paid, or a proportion in the case of curtailment. The owner cannot, however, pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
- We can accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damaged sustained by a resident, their accompanying friends and family, visitor’s vehicles or personal effects however caused.
In case of any unforeseen changes to your holiday plans we recommend you take out insurance in the event you have to cancel the booking for unavoidable reasons.
- The Deposit payments secures your booking and is non-refundable.
- Cancellation notice must be received in writing.
- Written notice in the event of cancellation less than 8 weeks prior to arrival date will result in 100% charge, except in the event where we are able to re-let the cottage.